Payment Systems Testing (PST) is a process conducted to investigate errors and provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product to ensure its reliability by using various techniques of Verification & Validation.
Opus PST provides an insight and independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.
- Functional Testing - Testing of software application/product for accuracy of the application against business requirements.
- System and System Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing / Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Product Release Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Non-Functional Testing - Testing of software application/product for its non-functional requirements to ensure the stability of the application.
- Compatibility and Compliance Testing
- Endurance Testing
- Performance/Stress Testing
- Localization and Internationalization Testing
- Security, Vulnerability and Recovery testing
- Usability Testing