Opus’ Application Development and Maintenance Service (ADM) line offers a variety of services to solve critical business and technology problems faced by our customers.
- Consulting Services (e.g. PCI, EMV, …) - We leverage our experience to share best practices with retail payments organizations on how to secure their operating environments and migrate to EMV.
- Innovation and POC Labs - Using our breadth of experience in retail payments and technology we set up labs for our customers to conceptualize, prototype, and launch new payment products based on cutting edge technology.
- Bespoke Design and Development - Customer outsource the design and development of their core payment systems to us.
- Application Maintenance - We sustain, enhance and modernize customers’ applications that represent various facets of their payment application eco-system.
- Production Support - Our experience in responding to and resolving critical issues faced in critical production systems allows customers to confidently operate in a lights out operating environment.
- Remote Infrastructure Management - Due to our intimate knowledge of our customers’ IT environments we are often asked to manage their infrastructure.